Sunday, January 20, 2013

Introduction



Well hello there. I'm Alexa, you can call me whatever you want. Welcome to my take on whatever you need to know about prom. I'm going to do whatever I can to help make your prom night special. 

This blog wouldn't be here today if I hadn't been searching for 'prom guides' on Google and finding horribly outdated guides. Who said prom groups are for people who can't find dates?! 

Now, I'm not saying that some of the prom guides weren't incredibly helpful for me with my first go at prom last year. It gave me some good ideas on what to do with my friends before and after prom, what to expect, etc. But like I said, the guide is certainly outdated. I'm quite sure that it was written in 2005 and hasn't been updated once. 

So here I am, to the rescue! Hope I can help you out with my posts... But a quick disclaimer first, I'm no prom expert. I was on the prom committee for Junior Prom, but other than that, I didn't do too much with planning for my own prom group. 

1 comment: